Changes affecting status:
- Lebanon: Two new provinces created.
- Qatar: A new municipality created.
Other data added:
ISO 3166-2 update newsletter I-9 was released on 2007-11-28. It contains updates for Bulgaria,
Czech Republic (also affecting the districts), France,
Georgia, Lebanon, Macedonia,
Malta, Russia, Saint Barthélemy,
Saint Martin, Singapore, South Africa,
Sudan, Uganda, and United Kingdom.
- Canada: Updated populations to 2006 census.
- Cuba: Updated populations to 2002 census.
- Malaysia: Spelling change to a capital name.
- Montenegro: Fixed population of Bar.
- Nigeria: Updated populations to 2006 census.
- Togo: Added population estimates for 2006.
- Lebanon: Show the effects of the two new provinces; also, add populations, areas, and capitals.
- Nigeria: Added local government areas.
- Togo: Added areas and population estimates for 2006.
- New Zealand: Extended its DST period.